Monday, June 27, 2011

Pulling myself together...

It's something I have to do now. It's day one of this deployment, and I have been a mess. Not only am I working on getting through the first few days ( cause the those are always the hardest) but I am also arguing with my mom. Apparently the world can only come crashing down at once. Last night was the last night before deployment and things with Josh were crazy. I was exhausted and he was preparing to board his ship. Oye, things could just not go our way. I hate how the Marine's can't do anything that work in our favor. Which I know is how the military works. I am trying to keep my eye on the prize, cause I know once this is all over then me and Josh get to get married and start our lives together. Just gotta make it through these days and hopefully I will have a story that can make every laugh!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment