Saturday, July 2, 2011

Excuse Me....

Funniest story from last night. I was taking my daughter, Makenzy, up to see her dad for the weekend. Her and I always make the hour drive just us two. And once we hit downtown Denver I start smelling something a little funky inside the car ( I had the a/c on, but wasn't sure if it was coming from outside or not). Anyways after about 5 minutes of the smell not going away, I ask Makenzy if she farted in the car. She giggles and says yes and I make her say excuse me and I just turn up the radio and we keep driving. I was trying so hard not to laugh or gag!!! Then about 15 minutes later I smell the smell again and have to ask Makenzy AGAIN if she farted. She says yes and I tell her she needs to say excuse me, she laughs, says no and laughs again. This is funny but yet I am trying to teach her manners, so she finally says excuse me and just giggles some more. I certainly wish people would giggle when I fart. But not so much.  I love having a two year old cause she just cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment