Sunday, July 24, 2011

S'mores Cups

So I am going over to my in-law's house this evening and I was asked to bring a dessert. Which desserts are pretty easy to make and usually I have no problem deciding what I want to take. This particular time around, I had NO CLUE what I wanted to make, and then I found this recipe, S'mores Cups on the Pampered Chef website. VIOLA!! I knew what I was going to be making! So I thought I would share this with you all. ENJOY!!!

Ingredients:
7 whole graham crackers (1 cup/250 mL finely crushed)6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, melted
4 bars (1.55 oz or 43 g each) milk chocolate candy, divided
12 large marshmallows

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs using Baker's Roller®. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in Small Batter Bowl. Using Small Scoop, place scant scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups with Mini-Tart Shaper. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.

2. Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using Professional Shears dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.

3. Break remaining candy bars and place in (1-cup/250 mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.

Yield: 24 cups


ENJOY THIS LADIES! It's a great idea to bring for a pot luck!!! Super easy and not too messy!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment