Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kid-isms

Wow, I certainly think kids say the darndest things. My two year old is way too smart for her own and some of the things she says just crack me up. It's even worst when I am mad at her and then she just says something and I have to turn around so I can laugh and then show her my angry face.

I wish I could list EVERY. SINGLE. THING that she says, cause I am sure I would have you all on the floor laughing till you have tears in your eyes. I guess I could let you in on some of these things!

1. Tonight we stop at the bank, first thing Makenzy does is ask for a cookie, since they give kids at the grocery store free cookies ( and our bank happens to be inside the grocery store). No Makenzy you can't have one, and immediately, like the blonde she is goes " OH LOOK LIGHTENING!!!" Wow.
2. Every weekend we go to Denver so she can spend the weekend with her dad. And every weekend, she sees and airplane, and at the top of her lungs " SEE THAT AIRPLANE, IS IT FLYING?!" No Makenzy, planes do not fly, thanks for asking :)
3. Literally, my child asks for baths. What child does that?!
4. Her step dad is awesome, and the other night we decided to Skype ( He's a Marine and stationed in Okinawa). those two talked for over an hour and a half. Here's the best part..... I asked if it was my turn " NO MOMMY, THIS IS MY DADDY JOSH" Alrighty thennnn.

Honestly, I could go on for pages and pages about the silly things she does, the things that amaze me and the things that sometimes make me so "proud" So if you have a fun kid-ism, please feel free to write it!! Cause we all know kids can make you pee your pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment