Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Things I will NOT miss about Colorado

With my move to North Carolina 5 weeks away, I've decided to write a list of the things I will NOT miss about Colorado. My goal is to make it to 30, but the more I start thinking about this I may not make it.


Drum roll please ( make your own sound effects here):

1. Snow
2. The fact that I can have all 4 seasons in a matter of two days
3. Snow
4. Driving in the snow
5. Drivers who do not know how to drive in the snow ( including myself)
6. Wind on the days it only snows in the mountains
7. Snow
8. Hurricane force winds with no hurricane
9. Snow
10. Temperatures so cold my car has to warm up for an hour before I can even get in it
11. Driving in the mountains
12. Driving in the mountains when there is snow on the road
13. Drivers who have no idea how to drive in the rain ( I am from WA, I know how to do that)
14. Being cold
15. Snow
16. Being in Tornado alley
17. Snow
18. Snow in the Summer months ( yes, it DOES happen)
19. Snow in any time of the year that is NOT WINTER
20. Scraping snow off my car
21. Having every single thing in town OPEN even when there is 20 inches of snow outside
22. Being cold
23. Having to wear multiple layers just to stay warm.
24. Snow
25. Rush hour during a Broncos game
26. Driving to Denver
27. Snow
28. Snow
29. Snow
30. Lots of snow



There are all 30 things I WILL NOT miss about this state. granted, there are a few things I will miss ( friends and family not included, because that's a huge DUH!) But that is for another blog. Chances are, if you don't live in Colorado or you don't know me, you won't find this hilarious in any way, shape or form. But for those of you who do live in Colorado and/or do know me. ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment