Sunday, June 19, 2011

Planning A Wedding....

Is certainly hard enough when your fiance lives with you. Now try planning a wedding when he's 6,000 miles away and about to deploy. And  let me say this, this is NOT my first go around with this. Last year we planned to get married on June 15th and he was getting ready to deploy for Afghanistan. So I was left to plan and put together a big old wedding all the while he was in a place I couldn't even talk to him!!! Now here I am, almost a year later in the same position. At least this go around we have communication so we can talk and get the details sorted out but still I am left to throw everything together myself, and in half the time. We want to get married when he comes home in January.  We've at least got all our ideaas set and we know what we want, but we are still waiting on orders!!!! Which will be a whole other post when the time comes. OYE!!! I've been waiting over a year for this day to come and now that I know it will be here before I know. I can't wait to have the wedding of dreams and marry the man of my dreams, I just want to try not to go crazy in the process!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment