Sunday, June 19, 2011

You Win Some & You Lose Some

No, I am not talking about arguments or fights. I am talking about friends. Lately I have hit one of those patches where friendships are less meaningful and few and far between even. It seems like since becoming a military SO that every one who is outside of that circle feels like they can't be my friend anymore. Really people?! I actually had a one "friend" tell me that " I am not going through the same things you are, so I don't really know what to say." You wanna know what I have to say to that?! BULL. A friend isn't a person who will let you down or stop talking to you just because you go through different things. I always believed that a friend was someone who was supposed to sit there and listen to you whine, offer up advice, and so on. Since when did everyone stop talking because of different things going on? THAT'S LIFE.


I've noticed that more and more, the people who I used to talk to quite frequently have dwindled away and I feel like I have just a handful of people I even talk to anymore. No one's life is easy, and I know life happens and we sometimes forget to reconnect with those we haven't spoken to in a while. It's important to have those bonds  because those people obviously came into my life for a reason. But I guess for now it's whatever. I am thankful for the people who've stuck with me through my entire craziness of a life I <3 you all, and you know who you are!!! And if you're not sure, well then I am obviously not talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment