Monday, June 20, 2011

Road Rage

Okay, I will admit..... I have road rage. Not that get out of your car and kill somebody kind, but I do a lot of yelling and cursing at cars around me. I can't help it that it makes me upset when other cars don't know what they are doing. I was driving into Downtown Denver this afternoon to pick up my daughter from her father and here are just a few things that irked me:

1.) Riding the lane line does not signify that you want into my lane. If you turn on your signal I will gladly let you in, but until then. STAY IN YOUR LANE.
2.) If I can text and drive ( yes, I know this is illegal, but so is speeding and yet people still do it... and I also don't do it with my daughter in the car) better than you can drive without doing anything else, then we have a serious problem.
3.) The posted speed limit is the same going up the hill and also going down the hill. Going up doesn't mean you should suddenly let off the gas and go 10 miles slower. This is the same for going down the hill people.
4.) When you merge, put your blinker on. I don't have to yield to you, you have to yield to me and watching for when an appropriate would be to get in traffic is YOUR JOB. Not mine.
5.) BRAKING. If everyone does the posted speed limit, and learns how to merge, there is no reason for braking. There should only be breaking if there is an accident.


Sometime I swear I am the only person in Denver that actually knows how to drive. I know everyone is a bad driver, and come rush hour it gets worse. But there should be a few things that everyone should just master. END RANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment