Saturday, June 18, 2011

Welcome!!!!!


Well, I figured I should try this whole blogging thing after reading a few friends' blogs. I guess I will tell all of you a little about myself. I am 23 years old and for the most part I am your average person of that age. The only thing, or things rather, that set me apart from everyone else is the fact I am marrying into the Marine Corps (which all of my military wives will understand that the Corps comes first, hahaha) and I have a 2 year old daughter named Makenzy.My fiance is stationed in Japan and has been there for our entire relationship, which we have been together for 2 years. It's rough being apart but he finally gets to come back to the states in January. Praise the Lord for that!! We will get married when he gets back and then thus starts a new crazy life!!! Until then, me and my daughter are here in Colorado anxiously awaiting his arrival. All 3 of us are gearing up for deployment #2, the second one in the last 12 months. This one is not to Afghanistan, and it's not even a combat deployment, but it still blows!!!  I hope this whole spilling my guts will get me through this deployment and every can laugh and cry with me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment